This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, July 06, 2017

 

2017 07 06

And they all cried out at once, saying, "Away with this Man, and release to us Barabbas" Luke 23:18 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me recognize when I am making a rotten bad choice.

But they were insistent, demanding with loud voices that He be crucified. And the voices of these men and of the chief priests prevailed. So Pilate gave sentence that it should be as they requested. And he released to them the one they requested, who for rebellion and murder had been thrown into prison; but he delivered Jesus to their will. Luke 23:23-25 (NKJV)
      Jesus, strengthen me in my spirit to resist the bad demands of others.

Now an angel of the Lord spoke to Philip, saying, "Arise and go toward the south along the road which goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza." This is desert. Acts 8:26 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, you are able to produce fruit even in the desert.

Then the Spirit said to Philip, "Go near and overtake this chariot." So Philip ran to him, and heard him reading the prophet Isaiah, and said, "Do you understand what you are reading?" Acts 8:29-30 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me run at your bidding.

Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning at this Scripture, preached Jesus to him. Acts 8:35 (NKJV)
      Father, help us recognize the opportunities you give us to preach Jesus.

And Samuel said, "What have you done?" And Saul said, "When I saw that the people were scattered from me, and that you did not come within the days appointed, and that the Philistines gathered together at Michmash, then I said, 'The Philistines will now come down on me at Gilgal, and I have not made supplication to the LORD.' Therefore I felt compelled, and offered a burnt offering." 1 Samuel 13:11-12 (NKJV)
      Father, keep me from taking counsel with my fears. You have not given me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind (see 2 Timothy 1:7).

I am the LORD your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt; open your mouth wide, and I will fill it. Psalm 81:10 (NKJV)
      Father, please give us this day's bread.

A word received: Look to me when the way is hard and long.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?