This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

 

2017 07 11

He is not here, but is risen! Remember how He spoke to you when He was still in Galilee, Luke 24:6 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, thank you for helping me know that Jean is with Jesus.

Now it came to pass, as Peter went through all parts of the country, that he also came down to the saints who dwelt in Lydda. There he found a certain man named Aeneas, who had been bedridden eight years and was paralyzed. And Peter said to him, "Aeneas, Jesus the Christ heals you. Arise and make your bed." Then he arose immediately. Acts 9:32-34 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please come and heal those in nursing homes who are bedridden and paralyzed.

Then Saul said to Samuel, "I have sinned, for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD and your words, because I feared the people and obeyed their voice. 1 Samuel 15:24 (NKJV)
      Father, protect us from diverting from your word because of the opinions of others.

Then he said, "I have sinned; yet honor me now, please, before the elders of my people and before Israel, and return with me, that I may worship the LORD your God." 1 Samuel 15:30 (NKJV)
      LORD, so many worship someone else's god and have not come to you, the living God.

"For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now I will arise," says the LORD; "I will set him in the safety for which he yearns." Psalm 12:5 (NKJV)
      Maranatha! Arise LORD and come to the aid of your oppressed people.

The wicked prowl on every side, when vileness is exalted among the sons of men. Psalm 12:8 (NKJV)
      Jesus, we live in a time when vileness is exalted; have mercy on us.

A word received: Pray for my intervention in the troubles around you.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?