This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, July 13, 2017

 

2017 07 13

Now as they said these things, Jesus Himself stood in the midst of them, and said to them, "Peace to you." Luke 24:36 (NKJV)
     Jesus, come and break into our lives with your peace.

Then He said to them, "These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me." Luke 24:44 (NKJV)
     Jesus, thank you for fulfilling all that was written about you. Now fill our lives with your Holy Spirit.

And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures. Luke 24:45 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, open our understanding so that we too may comprehend the Scriptures.

Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high." Luke 24:49 (NKJV)
     Father, please help me to tarry, to wait on you to receive more of your Holy Spirit.

Arise therefore, go down and go with them, doubting nothing; for I have sent them." Acts 10:20 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, help me go forward at your word, doubting nothing.

Then he said to them, "You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean. Acts 10:28 (NKJV)
     Father, help us to be as open with strangers as Peter was in going to the gentile Cornelius.

Send therefore to Joppa and call Simon here, whose surname is Peter. He is lodging in the house of Simon, a tanner, by the sea. When he comes, he will speak to you.' So I sent to you immediately, and you have done well to come. Now therefore, we are all present before God, to hear all the things commanded you by God." Acts 10:32-33 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, please give us hearts to hear your messengers.

And so it was, whenever the spirit from God was upon Saul, that David would take a harp and play it with his hand. Then Saul would become refreshed and well, and the distressing spirit would depart from him. 1 Samuel 16:23 (NKJV)
     LORD, let the songs we sing and the music we listen to bring us your peace.

LORD, I have loved the habitation of Your house, and the place where Your glory dwells. Psalm 26:8 (NKJV)
     Yes, LORD.

A word received: You are in my care; give your cares to me.

Albany Intercessor

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?