This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, July 16, 2017

 

2017 07 16

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! Matthew 23:37 (NKJV)
     Jesus, please help us return to you and abide under the shadow of your wings.

See! Your house is left to you desolate; Matthew 23:38 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, much of the church has become desolate; revive us with your living water.

for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!' " Matthew 23:39 (NKJV)
     Father, may it come soon that all your people say, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!"

But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:8-9 (NKJV)
     Lord of All, come write your word on the tablet of my heart.

For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame." Romans 10:11 (NKJV)
     Jesus, I believe in you.

How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach unless they are sent? Romans 10:14-15a (NKJV)
     Here am I, LORD; send me.

Now when he had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul. ... Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul. 1 Samuel 18:1, 3 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, knit our souls together in the bonds of fellowship.

Bless the LORD, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Psalm 103:1-2 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, please help me remember all you have done for me.

A word received: When you come to me, I will hear you.

Albany Intercessor

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?