This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, July 23, 2017

 

2017 07 23

"For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey. Matthew 25:14-15 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, please help me recognize and use the talents you have given to me for the kingdom of God.

But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord's money. Matthew 25:18 (NKJV)
     Jesus, if I have buried any talents you have given to me, help me repent of that.

And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' Matthew 25:30 (NKJV)
     Father, the Day of Judgment is coming for the unprofitable parts of the church; have mercy on us.

Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out! "For who has known the mind of the LORD? Or who has become His counselor?" Romans 11:33-34 (NKJV)
     Father, please help me repent of trying to give you my advice and instead let me wait for yours.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Romans 12:1-2 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, renew and transform my mind so that I may be acceptable to you.

Then Jonathan, Saul's son, arose and went to David in the woods and strengthened his hand in God. 1 Samuel 23:16 (NKJV)
     Jesus, please help us strengthen one another as Jonathan did with David.

The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul; Psalm 19:7a (NKJV)
     Convert my soul.

The testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple; Psalm 19:7b (NKJV)
     Make me wise.

The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart; Psalm 19:8a (NKJV)
     Bring joy to my heart.

The commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes; Psalm 19:8b (NKJV)
     Be light for my eyes.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 (NKJV)
     Amen.

A word received: I love you. Keep turning to me and I will give you rest for your soul.

Albany Intercessor

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?