This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, July 24, 2017

 

2017 07 24

And it happened, as he sowed, that some seed fell by the wayside; and the birds of the air came and devoured it. Mark 4:4 (NKJV)
     Lord, so much of what I have sown has been consumed by the events of life; I give it all to you.

Some fell on stony ground, where it did not have much earth; and immediately it sprang up because it had no depth of earth. But when the sun was up it was scorched, and because it had no root it withered away. Mark 4:5-6 (NKJV)
     Lord, there is so much stony ground in my life. Please grant me more soil to receive your word.

And some seed fell among thorns; and the thorns grew up and choked it, and it yielded no crop. Mark 4:7 (NKJV)
     Lord, the sins of my past continue to rise up and choke me; have mercy on me and weed them out.

But other seed fell on good ground and yielded a crop that sprang up, increased and produced: some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some a hundred." Mark 4:8 (NKJV)
     Lord, only you can make the soil of my heart fertile; flood me with your living water so that I may produce a crop for your kingdom.

And He said to them, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear!" Mark 4:9 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, give me ears to hear you.

And He said to them, "To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables, Mark 4:11 (NKJV)
     Father, bring those outside in to your kingdom.

Now when the congregation had broken up, many of the Jews and devout proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas, who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God. Acts 13:43 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, help me encourage others to continue in the grace of God.

For so the Lord has commanded us: 'I have set you as a light to the Gentiles, That you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth.' " Acts 13:47 (NKJV)
     Jesus, help me be a light to those outside the church.

You who love the LORD, hate evil! He preserves the souls of His saints; He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked. Psalm 97:10 (NKJV)
     LORD, help me love what you love and hate what you hate.

A word received: You are in my hand; don't be afraid.

Albany Intercessor

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?