This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

 

2017 07 25

I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.' Matthew 25:36 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, help me visit those who are sick or in need of companionship.

Also He said to them, "Is a lamp brought to be put under a basket or under a bed? Is it not to be set on a lampstand? Mark 4:21 (NKJV)
     Father, don't ever let me be embarrassed about sharing the gospel, about telling what you have done for me through your son Jesus.

Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given. Mark 4:24 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, please help me be more disciplined in what I hear and what I speak.

And He said, "The kingdom of God is as if a man should scatter seed on the ground, and should sleep by night and rise by day, and the seed should sprout and grow, he himself does not know how. For the earth yields crops by itself: first the blade, then the head, after that the full grain in the head. But when the grain ripens, immediately he puts in the sickle, because the harvest has come." Mark 4:26-29 (NKJV)
     Jesus, help me scatter the seed of your word. I leave the growing to you.

But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard this, they tore their clothes and ran in among the multitude, crying out and saying, "Men, why are you doing these things? We also are men with the same nature as you, and preach to you that you should turn from these useless things to the living God, who made the heaven, the earth, the sea, and all things that are in them, Acts 14:14-15 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, help me turn away from all useless things to you, the living God.

Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name. For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Psalm 30:4-5 (NKJV)
     LORD, I know that you have joy to come for me. I may weep now, but I trust you for joy in the future.

Hear, O LORD, and have mercy on me; LORD, be my helper! Psalm 30:10 (NKJV)
     LORD, be my helper! Thank you.

A word received: I Am. I Am with you through the storm. Listen for my "Peace, be still!"

Albany Intercessor

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?