This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, July 28, 2017

 

2017 07 28

And behold, one of the rulers of the synagogue came, Jairus by name. And when he saw Him, he fell at His feet Mark 5:22 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, give our rulers the humility of Jairus.

and begged Him earnestly, saying, "My little daughter lies at the point of death. Come and lay Your hands on her, that she may be healed, and she will live." Mark 5:23 (NKJV)
     Jesus, let our hands become your hands as we pray for others.

and had suffered many things from many physicians. She had spent all that she had and was no better, but rather grew worse. Mark 5:26 (NKJV)
     Father, help the physicians have compassion and a healing touch for those who come to them.

When she heard about Jesus, she came behind Him in the crowd and touched His garment. For she said, "If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well." Mark 5:27-28 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, help me reach out to Jesus and touch him in my hour of need.

But the woman, fearing and trembling, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell down before Him and told Him the whole truth. Mark 5:33 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, help us confess to others what Jesus has done for us.

And they ridiculed Him. But when He had put them all outside, He took the father and the mother of the child, and those who were with Him, and entered where the child was lying. Mark 5:40 (NKJV)
     Father, help me repent of ridiculing your work through others.

Therefore I judge that we should not trouble those from among the Gentiles who are turning to God, but that we write to them to abstain from things polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from things strangled, and from blood. Acts 15:19-20 (NKJV)
     Jesus, help us keep to the essentials with new converts.

I acknowledged my sin to You, and my iniquity I have not hidden. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD," and You forgave the iniquity of my sin. Psalm 32:5 (NKJV)
     Thank you, LORD, for all those who confessed their sins at the City Mission yesterday and whose iniquity was forgiven.

Many sorrows shall be to the wicked; but he who trusts in the LORD, mercy shall surround him. Psalm 32:10 (NKJV)
     Lord, I trusted in you and your mercy surrounded me. Thank you.

A word received: I will teach you how to pray.

Albany Intercessor

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?