This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, July 30, 2017

 

2017 07 30

Please pray for Bp. Dan: for his continued healing and recovery from surgery.

Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: Matthew 25:34 (NKJV)
     Jesus, please help me enter into the blessings you have prepared for me.

for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; Matthew 25:35 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, help me feed the hungry, give living water to the thirsty, and take in the stranger.

I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.' Matthew 25:36 (NKJV)
     Jesus, help me clothe the naked, visit the sick and those in prison.

And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.' Matthew 25:40 (NKJV)
     Holy Father, help me do it to the least of these so that I may minister to your son Jesus. Help me see with compassion the lost and the least who are all around me.

Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. Romans 12:9 (NKJV)
     Father, help me love without hypocrisy, abhor what is evil, and cling to what is good.

Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; Romans 12:10 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, help me give way so that others may go ahead.

not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality. Romans 12:11 (NKJV)
     Jesus, help me to be diligent in serving you by serving others. Give me steadiness in prayer, and help distribute to the needs of the saints.

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Romans 12:14 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, I bless those who have persecuted me.

Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. Romans 12:15 (NKJV)
     Father, help me rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep.

If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Romans 12:18 (NKJV)
     Father, help me live at peace with all others.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21 (NKJV)
     Jesus, help me overcome evil with good.

"How the mighty have fallen, and the weapons of war perished!" 2 Samuel 1:27 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, give our rulers wisdom to know that they too can fall from power.

The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves. The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, than the mighty waves of the sea. Psalm 93:3-4 (NKJV)
     LORD, though the floods have lifted up, I know that you are mightier still.

Your testimonies are very sure; holiness adorns Your house, O LORD, forever. Psalm 93:5 (NKJV)
     LORD, let your holiness adorn my house.

A word received: Listen and respond to the cries of the lost and the least all around you. Pray for eyes to see them and ears to hear them.

Albany Intercessor

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?