This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 02, 2017

 

2017 08 02

Then He saw them straining at rowing, for the wind was against them. Now about the fourth watch of the night He came to them, walking on the sea, and would have passed them by. Mark 6:48 (NKJV)
     Lord, come to me in my hour of trial.

for they all saw Him and were troubled. But immediately He talked with them and said to them, "Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid." Mark 6:50 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, help me hear Jesus' words of encouragement.

Wherever He entered into villages, cities, or in the country, they laid the sick in the marketplaces, and begged Him that they might just touch the hem of His garment. And as many as touched Him were made well. Mark 6:56 (NKJV)
     Father, help us bring our sick to Jesus wherever he is.

And this she did for many days. But Paul, greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, "I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her." And he came out that very hour. Acts 16:18 (NKJV)
     Jesus, help us remember the power of your name as we minister to people.

Then the multitude rose up together against them; and the magistrates tore off their clothes and commanded them to be beaten with rods. And when they had laid many stripes on them, they threw them into prison, commanding the jailer to keep them securely. Acts 16:22-23 (NKJV)
     Lord, help me to be strong and endure in the day of trial.

Iniquities prevail against me; as for our transgressions, You will provide atonement for them. Psalm 65:3 (NKJV)
     Jesus, thank you for providing the atonement for my sins.

You visit the earth and water it, You greatly enrich it; the river of God is full of water; You provide their grain, for so You have prepared it. Psalm 65:9 (NKJV)
     LORD, let your river flow through here. Thank you.

I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.' Matthew 25:36 (NKJV)
     A word received: Come and visit me.

Albany Intercessor

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?