This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, August 07, 2017

 

2017 08 07

Then the Pharisees came out and began to dispute with Him, seeking from Him a sign from heaven, testing Him. But He sighed deeply in His spirit, and said, "Why does this generation seek a sign? Assuredly, I say to you, no sign shall be given to this generation." Mark 8:11-12 (NKJV)
     Jesus, help us recognize the evil we do in putting God to the test.

Then He charged them, saying, "Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the leaven of Herod." Mark 8:15 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, help us recognize the evil of those who seek spiritual or temporal power over others.

So, because he was of the same trade, he stayed with them and worked; for by occupation they were tentmakers. Acts 18:3 (NKJV)
     Father, bless those who support the ministry you have given them by the work they do.

When Silas and Timothy had come from Macedonia, Paul was compelled by the Spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus is the Christ. Acts 18:5 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, compel us also to testify that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.

Now the Lord spoke to Paul in the night by a vision, "Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent; for I am with you, and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city." Acts 18:9-10 (NKJV)
     Lord, thank you for your words of assurance and comfort.

I will be his Father, and he shall be My son. If he commits iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men and with the blows of the sons of men. 2 Samuel 7:14 (NKJV)
     Father, please help me to be a faithful son. Chastise me as seems best to you.

Truly God is good to Israel, To such as are pure in heart. But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled; My steps had nearly slipped. Psalm 73:1-2 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, bring me to purity of heart so that I can be released from all envy of the wicked.

But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all Your works. Psalm 73:28 (NKJV)
     LORD, help me draw near to you day by day and put my trust in you and declare your works.

A Word Received: Wait on me. Wait for my purpose to be fulfilled in you.

Albany Intercessor

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?