This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

 

2017 08 08

So He took the blind man by the hand and led him out of the town. And when He had spit on his eyes and put His hands on him, He asked him if he saw anything. And he looked up and said, "I see men like trees, walking." Then He put His hands on his eyes again and made him look up. And he was restored and saw everyone clearly. Mark 8:23-25 (NKJV)
     Jesus, I pray for that second touch so that I may see clearly.

He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter answered and said to Him, "You are the Christ." Mark 8:29 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, please help us all answer as Peter did.

But when He had turned around and looked at His disciples, He rebuked Peter, saying, "Get behind Me, Satan! For you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men." Mark 8:33 (NKJV)
     Lord, rebuke me when I start speaking with this world's wisdom rather than yours.

Now a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man and mighty in the Scriptures, came to Ephesus. This man had been instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in spirit, he spoke and taught accurately the things of the Lord, though he knew only the baptism of John. So he began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Aquila and Priscilla heard him, they took him aside and explained to him the way of God more accurately. Acts 18:24-26 (NKJV)
     Father, bring forth witnesses in your church who can explain the Way more fully. We need your Holy Spirit to be at work among us.

Then King David went in and sat before the LORD; and he said: "Who am I, O Lord GOD? And what is my house, that You have brought me this far? 2 Samuel 7:18 (NKJV)
     Lord GOD, thank you for bringing me to Jesus.

Now therefore, let it please You to bless the house of Your servant, that it may continue forever before You; for You, O Lord GOD, have spoken it, and with Your blessing let the house of Your servant be blessed forever." 2 Samuel 7:29 (NKJV)
     Lord GOD, bless me and our children and theirs.

"For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now I will arise," says the LORD; "I will set him in the safety for which he yearns." Psalm 12:5 (NKJV)
     LORD, hear the cries of your people.

The words of the LORD are pure words, like silver tried in a furnace of earth, Purified seven times. You shall keep them, O LORD, You shall preserve them from this generation forever. Psalm 12:6-7 (NKJV)
     O LORD, preserve your words in our hearts.

A Word Received: Come to me and find rest.

Albany Intercessor

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?