This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, August 10, 2017

 

2017 08 10

Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John, and led them up on a high mountain apart by themselves; and He was transfigured before them. Mark 9:2 (NKJV)
     Jesus, I want to have times apart with you.

And a cloud came and overshadowed them; and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!" Mark 9:7 (NKJV)
     Father, please help us hear Jesus through the power of your Holy Spirit.

And the evil spirit answered and said, "Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?" Acts 19:15 (NKJV)
     Jesus, help me know you more so that when I pray in your name it will be you at work and not me.

Out of the depths I have cried to You, O LORD; Lord, hear my voice! Let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. Psalm 130:1-2 (NKJV)
     LORD, you have heard me when I was down; I trust that you will raise me up.

If You, LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? But there is forgiveness with You, that You may be feared. Psalm 130:3-4 (NKJV)
     Jesus, thank you for forgiving my sins.

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His word I do hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than those who watch for the morning -- yes, more than those who watch for the morning. Psalm 130:5-6 (NKJV)
     LORD, I wait on you; please send your Holy Spirit on us.

O Israel, hope in the LORD; For with the LORD there is mercy, and with Him is abundant redemption. And He shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities. Psalm 130:7 (NKJV)
     Jesus, you are my hope and my redemption. Thank you

A Word Received: Share my love with those who receive none.

Albany Intercessor

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?