This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, August 11, 2017

 

2017 08 11

He answered him and said, "O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him to Me." Mark 9:19 (NKJV)
     Lord, are we a faithless generation?

Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23 (NKJV)
     Lord, I believe that you can bring this generation to faith.

Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, "Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!" Mark 9:24 (NKJV)
     Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!

So He said to them, "This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting." Mark 9:29 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, restore your people to a life of prayer and fasting.

So David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the LORD." And Nathan said to David, "The LORD also has put away your sin; you shall not die. However, because by this deed you have given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also who is born to you shall surely die." 2 Samuel 12:13-14 (NKJV)
     Father, help us acknowledge our sins before you. Help us understand that there are real consequences to sin, even sin that is forgiven.

I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry. Psalm 40:1 (NKJV)
     Father, bring us to patient waiting on you until you send your Holy Spirit upon us (see Acts 1:4)

A Word Received: I Am doing my work among you. Ask for eyes to see and ears to hear.

Albany Intercessor

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?