This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, August 13, 2017

 

2017 08 13

Please pray for Church of the Holy Trinity Syracuse as they begin a prayer table ministry.

Then there arose a dispute between some of John's disciples and the Jews about purification. John 3:25 (NKJV)
     Jesus, please bring us to the purity of heart you desire for us.

He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:30 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, help me decrease so that Jesus can increase in me.

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him." John 3:36 (NKJV)
     Jesus, I believe in you. Thank you for the new life you have given me.

For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope. Romans 15:4 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, help me learn from the Old Testament and live in hope.

Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13 (NKJV)
     Holy Spirit, fill me with your hope and comfort.

Bless the LORD, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Psalm 103:1 (NKJV)
     LORD, let my whole being, body, soul and spirit, bless you.

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Psalm 103:2 (NKJV)
     LORD, help me remember what you have done for me so that I may hope for the future.

Who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Psalm 103:3-4 (NKJV)
     Jesus, thank you for forgiving me and redeeming me.

A Word Received: Wait on me for my blessing.

Albany Intercessor

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?