Your prayers have sustained me and lifted me up out of the 'miry clay'. Torre
Now on the first day of the Feast of the Unleavened Bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying to Him, "Where do You want us to prepare for You to eat the Passover?" Matthew 26:17 (NKJV)
Jesus, please show us how to celebrate this new Passover of your body and blood.
Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. Romans 12:9 (NKJV)
Holy Spirit, please help me daily make this choice.
Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. Romans 12:15 (NKJV)
Father, help me do this day by day.
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21 (NKJV)
Jesus, help me overcome evil with good.
Then he spoke to the children of Israel, saying: "When your children ask their fathers in time to come, saying, 'What are these stones?' then you shall let your children know, saying, 'Israel crossed over this Jordan on dry land'; for the LORD your God dried up the waters of the Jordan before you until you had crossed over, as the LORD your God did to the Red Sea, which He dried up before us until we had crossed over, Joshua 4:21-23 (NKJV)
Thank you, LORD, for the many times you have enabled me to get past impossible barriers.
I cried out to You, O LORD: I said, "You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living. Psalm 142:5 (NKJV)
A Word Received: Let me be your guide, hold onto my hand so you don't slip.
CITY MISSION PRAYER TABLE, Torre Bissell and Chuck Rinaldo, 7-19-18
+ received cross
1. Miguel – Pray that the light of Jesus would shine through him.
2. Calvin – That God will bless him.
3. + Daniel – For a place to live and a new beginning in life.
4. Ken – Pray for 2 men who are guaduating tonight, that they will remember what they have learned through the Mission program and stay in fellowship.
5. Dan – Pray for his daughter, Shannon, who continues to make poor choices in her life. We pray that the Lord awaken in her the discernment that will allow her to be lead by God in what and with whom she shares her time. We also continue to pray for a Godly man to be a part of her life.
6. Reverend Tyrone – Pray a blessing on him, that Jesus shines through him as he ministers to the men, and also that he be the father that God desires for him to be to his children; that he continues to be God's man.
7. Paul – He is concerned about the programming task that lays before him. We pray that he devote his time first to listening for God's instruction before he jumps into the work.
8. Carlief – Pray for his family, for financial and spiritual encouragement. Pray for his voucher benefits to be granted speedily so his wife can relocate from the city. Also pray for protection and Godly choices for his sons who are in the military; one is a the Coast Guard and one is in the Marines.
9. + Tom – Graduating from the program tonight and he asks for prayer that the Holy Spirit lead him as he gives his testimony tonight. He also ask for prayer for his brother Tim who is in the hospital with COPD. We pray that a fresh breath of God will cleanse his lungs. Finally, we pray that Tom will stay connected with all the resources that the Mission has to keep in fellowship tthat will enable him to stay on the right path.
10. Justin – He had a job interview. We pray that God lead him into the job that He has for him. We also pray a protection on Justin that will guard him from any temptation. Pray that the things of his past will be resolved and redeemed so there will be no repercussion in his life. Justin asked for a Godly woman to become his wife.
11. Jordan – Pray for God's strength to energize him that the Holy Spirit will shine through him so people will see Jesus.
12. Chuck – Pray for his mother, Mary, who has stage 4 cancer and has stopped treatments. Pray for the peace of God to enter her and keep her and her family from fear.
13. + Rennie (a teenage volunteer) – Pray for him to grow into a man of God; for the Holy Spirit to help him grow strong in the Lord to do the work God has planned for him.