Since Facebook is shutting down, those who receive my prayer notes by it can still receive them in three other ways:
1. Send me an email at VZE2JQRP@VERISON.NET and ask to receive it by email (about 100 do it this way).
2. Send me your cell phone number and I will send it as a text message (about 15 do it this way)
3. Go to my blog http://ALBANYINTERCESSOR.BLOGSPOT.COM/ and you can read the prayers which I post there.
I will be deleting Facebook from my cellphone and my computer. I will also be deleting Messenger as well.
"You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.' But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire. Matthew 5:21-22 (NKJV)
Holy Spirit, please help us recognize the great danger we are in with our anger against anyone.
Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift. Matthew 5:23-24 (NKJV)
Jesus, help us bring to your altar the gift you truly desire -- reconciliation in your Body.
Sing aloud to God our strength; make a joyful shout to the God of Jacob. Psalm 81:1 (NKJV)
LORD, please give me strength to endure.
I am the LORD your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt; open your mouth wide, and I will fill it. Psalm 81:10 (NKJV)
Father, help me receive your bounty.
"Oh, that My people would listen to Me, that Israel would walk in My ways! Psalm 81:13 (NKJV)
Help us listen to you, Jesus; help us hearken to your word.
A Word Received: Open the door of your heart to me so that I may enter in.
CITY MISSION PRAYER TABLE, Torre Bissell and Chuck Rinaldo, September 13, 2018
+ received cross
1. + Melody – 5 or 6 year old girl asked for a cross. Bless her Lord and bring her into a loving relationship with you.
2. Ken – Pray for everyone, from the first phase to the 4th phase at the Mission, that they recognize this all comes from the Lord. We pray that all will follow God's leading and remain steadfast to follow Him.
3. Paul – Recognized that we are all called at the time and place to do what God has planned for us.
4. Dan – Pray that God will comfort Dan's feeling of bewilderment over his brother's rejection of what Dan tried to share with his brother. PTL that his sister will be coming to his grandson, Jackson's 2 year birthday celebration. He also asked for prayer for peace and comfort for the widow of a good friend who died.
5. Gary – Pray for his concerns for a friend. God knows the details.
6. Theresa – Pray for her to know when to step back from all the wedding planning, and that she will have peaceful assurance that all will work out.
7. Chuck – Pray that he will be supportive during and after all that Theresa is going through with the wedding planning and with her health.
8. Rev. Tyrone – Pray for the Holy Spirit to bless his ministry, and for the Lord to grow his church. Also pray for his son and daughter-in-law who are trying to have a child, and have experienced past miscarriages. Pray for emotional healing from their loss and that they would be able to conceive a beautiful, healthy child.
9. Jordan – Continued prayer that he be strengthen by God to do the work at the Mission with a joyful, loving heart. We pray that the love of Jesus bless all those Jordan encounters.
10. + Matg – Upcoming disability case hearing next month. Pray he will get the services he needs and that there will be no obstruction from providing for his needs.
11. We noticed a blind man at the table. Torre was lead to pray for God to restore his sight.
12. ++ Loyd and Bridget – Need a job and a safe place to live. Also pray for their peace, to be released from stress for being jobless and homeless, which is causing stress between them.
13. + Jennifer – She is being evicted and needs a place to live. She is also in debt and needs help from God to control her spending.