Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Matthew 18:18 (NKJV)
Holy Spirit, please help me loose all things into Jesus' care.
All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful; all things are lawful for me, but not all things edify. Let no one seek his own, but each one the other's well-being. 1 Corinthians 10:23-24 (NKJV)
Father, please help me seek the well-being of others.
Now the word of the LORD came to Jonah the son of Amittai, saying, "Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry out against it; for their wickedness has come up before Me." Jonah 1:1-2 (NKJV)
Jesus, please raise up prophets among us who will call us back to you.
Then the mariners were afraid; and every man cried out to his god, and threw the cargo that was in the ship into the sea, to lighten the load. But Jonah had gone down into the lowest parts of the ship, had lain down, and was fast asleep. Jonah 1:5 (NKJV)
LORD, so many are asleep while a storm rages in your church.
So the captain came to him, and said to him, "What do you mean, sleeper? Arise, call on your God; perhaps your God will consider us, so that we may not perish." Jonah 1:6 (NKJV)
Holy Spirit, please help us cry out to you in our hour of need.
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1 (NKJV)
LORD, guide the shepherds of your flock.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever. Psalm 23:6 (NKJV)
Jesus, please help me dwell in your house and praise you.
A Word Received: Look to me in the storm.
CITY MISSION PRAYER TABLE, Torre Bissell and Chuck Rinaldo, October 25, 2018
+ received cross
1. + Lloyd and Bridget – They are presently homeless, and his daughter Bridget is on the street. We pray for the Lord's provision and protection. He also asked for prayer to get into the program at the Mission.
2. + Darrell – Asked for God's strength to help him in his daily walk.
3. + Keith – Asked for prayer and God's help with his problem, and restoration with his family.
4. Ken – He got an apartment and he asks for God's presence to dwell in the apartment. He also gives praise and thanks to the Lord for the provision of the apartment. He asks for prayer for the landlord, and for all those who live in the building to be safe.
5. Dan – Asks for prayer for the community that is coming tonight for the meal. We pray that the peace of the Lord reign, and that those that come will recognize the Lord's presence and provision, and to give Him thanks and turn to Him.
6. Miguel – Pray for the Lord's anointing on him.
7. Paul – Pray for the Lord to provide a safe and good place to live. He gave thanks for the time of living at the Mission and for those who have helped him.
8. Jordan – We thank the Lord for Jordan's ministry here at the Mission. We pray for Holy Spirit's anointing on Jordan to greet all with love of Christ.
9. + Matt – Pray for the peace of the Lord to fill him, and sustain him as he awaits the court hearing for his disability assessment.
10. Justin – Pray that the joy of the Lord fill him daily. and that he remain steadfast in his walk with the Lord. That he gain discipline and new skills in his job, we also pray that he be filled with the peace of the Lord to ward off any anxiety he may have about his upcoming court hearing this Monday. We pray that the charges will be dismissed.
11. Carlos – Pray for God to guide and direct him in his life. That He touch him and transform him to be a man filled with God's grace and joy of the Lord.