"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers." John 10:1-5 (NKJV)
Jesus, help us daily enter the sheep fold by your grace.
Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 1 John 3:4-5 (NKJV)
Jesus, come and take away our sin.
Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him. 1 John 3:6 (NKJV)
Jesus, help us abide in you.
Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. 1 John 3:7 (NKJV)
Holy Spirit, help us practice righteousness.
When you see this, your heart shh, help us practice all rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like grass; the hand of the LORD shall be known to His servants, and His indignation to His enemies. Isaiah 66:14 (NKJV)
Father, help us know your hand upon us.
Let the peoples praise You, O God; let all the peoples praise You. Then the earth shall yield her increase; God, our own God, shall bless us. Psalm 67:5-6 (NKJV)
Lord GOD, help us praise you and enter your increase.
A Word Received: Wait on me; don't rush ahead. Follow me and I will show you the way.
CITY MISSION PRAYER TABLE, Torre Bissell and Chuck Rinaldo, February 21, 2019
+ received cross
1. + Kiki asked for prayer and a blessing for herself and her family. We pray that living water flow through her and that she will be filled with the Holy Spirit to become a Godly woman working in God's plan for her life.
2. + Omari (Kiki's daughter) asked for prayer for her grandmother. We thank the Lord that she came to the prayer table being prompted by her mother and the Holy Spirit. We pray that whatever it is her grandmother needs that the Lord will provide and for Omari to have peace.
3. Jordan asked for prayer for strength and energy. We pray that the Lord equip him with an overflowing of living water to minister his duties in the joy of the Lord. We also pray for his health and protection from anything that would harm his well-being.
4. + Joe asked for prayer to help him be more patient and to have a grateful heart. We pray that the Holy Spirit build him up to be God's man, and cloth him with the armor of God so he can stand firm in his faith.
5. Donna asked for prayer for her father's health. We pray that the healing touch of Jesus assure him and give him comfort, and that Donna will have the peace of the Lord.
Donna also asked for prayer for herself, in many areas of her life where she needs God's help. Namely, for finances, education, a future family, with love and security; a new place to live away from bad influences. We pray that the blood of Jesus cleanse her mind and her spirit to make her whole, fully confident, without fear or anxiety. We also pray that you Lord Jesus, place a hedge of protection around her.
6. + Tim came to the prayer table to give thanks for answered prayer about his son. He also asked for prayer and God's guidance when he visits his son in NYC, that he will have godly words of encouragement and that they will bond as father and son. He also shared many areas in his life where he needs God's help to give him the endurance to carry on, and to wait on the Lord for His direction in his life.