Sunday, March 03, 2019
2019 03 03
"Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save Me from this hour'? But for this purpose I came to this hour. John 12:27 (NKJV)
Holy Spirit, help us recognize and enter into the purposes the Father has for us.
Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God, 2 Corinthians 3:5 (NKJV)
Jesus, you are my sufficiency.
Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His kingdom the one which shall not be destroyed. Daniel 7:14 (NKJV)
Jesus, exercise your dominion over this land.
Bless the LORD, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. Psalm 103:1-5 (NKJV)
Father, thank you for your many mercies. Give me a heart of gratitude for all that you have done for me.
A Word Received: Receive my Holy Spirit into your heart and mind.
CITY MISSION PRAYER TABLE, Chuck Rinaldo, February 28, 2019
+ received cross
1. Kahari stopped by the prayer table to give thanks for all that the Lord has been doing in his life. We praise the Lord and ask for His continued blessing to be poured out on Kahari.
2. General prayer – Lord we cry out to you to continue to empower the staff at the Mission to operate in your will with your wisdom and strength, to encourage all those who come through its doors with the hope that can only come from you.
3. + Jamie asks for prayer for her sister who is pregnant with twins. However, one of the twins is not alive, and she prays that the other child will be protected and healthy. We pray for God to bring continued peace, comfort and strength to her sister.
4. Jordan asks for prayer for strength and energy. We pray that the Lord equip him with an overflowing of living water to minister his duties in the joy of the Lord. We also pray for his health and protection from anything that would harm his well-being.
5. + Donna – Her father has osteoporosis and has a broken leg; healing is very painful and slow. We pray for God's healing touch and protection.
We pray for Donna to be successful in the completion in the program which is available to her for her education. She also asks for protection in her apartment from a neighbor who is abusive towards her verbally. We pray that this neighbor will be convicted of her ways. We pray for a hedge of protection around Donna.
6. + Amanda is blind in one eye and she asks for her vision to be restored. Lord Jesus, you healed the blind and we pray Lord that your healing power will be revealed in Amanda and that your glory will be revealed. We pray for the assurance of your love and care for Amanda.
7. ++ Ann asks for prayer for her daughter, Moriah who is taking on many activities at school and may be overextended. We pray for Moriah's state of mind to be filled with the peace of God and that she know that she can let go and be content with the knowledge that she is doing her best, and that all is in God's control. Pray for Ann to be able to surrender her concerns about her daughter and that the peace of God will fill her.
8. + Michael asks prayer for God's provision for a job that will be more than part-time; one that will be secure and give him the resources he needs to provide for himself.
9. + Tahena – She may need to move and she asks for God's provision and care to help through this time; to move into a place that is safe. We also pray for a hedge of protection around her to guard her from all the negative distractions that come against her.
10. + Ron, Isabella and Samta ask for prayer for father/daughter and family restoration.
11. Gayle has a friend whose daughter suddenly died. We pray for the peace of God to fill him and sustain him during his time of grief.
Elijah is a young man in the community with 4 children who recently passed away from a heart attack. We pray comfort for the family and for God's provision.