Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:53-54 (NKJV)
Jesus, please help me receive you more and more into my life.
For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. John 6:55-56 (NKJV)
Jesus, I want to abide in you and you in me.
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 (NKJV)
Jesus, I trust you for the working out of your purposes in my life.
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31 (NKJV)
Father, thank you for being there for me.
Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Romans 8:37 (NKJV)
Jesus, win the victory in me.
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39 (NKJV)
Holy Spirit, help me bring many to this persuasion.
I will set up shepherds over them who will feed them; and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, nor shall they be lacking," says the LORD. Jeremiah 23:4 (NKJV)
Jesus, bring forth such shepherds among us.
Hear my prayer, O LORD, and let my cry come to You. Do not hide Your face from me in the day of my trouble; incline Your ear to me; In the day that I call, answer me speedily. Psalm 102:1-2 (NKJV)
LORD, hear my prayer when I cry out to you. Thank you.
A Word Received: Pray for my cleansing, healing fire – for my Holy Spirit.
CITY MISSION PRAYER TABLE, Torre Bissell and Chuck Rinaldo, April 4, 2019
Note: Last night at the Schenectady City Mission Community Meal Chuck and I had the joy of seeing the look of stunned wonder on the face of a man (Corey) as the truth of the gospel penetrated his heart. Thank you, Jesus.
+ received cross
P – 199 Promises
1. Robert asked for prayer for pain he is experiencing in his side and down his legs. He is concerned his diabetes is coming back. We pray for God's healing touch, for release of pain, for his diabetes to be under control, and for him to draw close to the healing, loving power of Jesus.
2. Dan asked for prayer for healing on his grandson, Jackson, who has the flu. We pray Lord that you give Jackson's immune system all the power of your touch to heal and strengthen him.
3. Corey asked for prayer about strong holds on his life. He rededicated himself to Jesus, confessed what has gotten hold of him and expecting Jesus forgiveness and inner healing.
4. + Paul came by to socialize and he also asked for prayer that everything stay positive in his life. We pray for Jesus to be central in his life.
5. Jordan – We give thanks to the Lord for Jordan's witness. We continue to pray for God's strengthening, for God's continued protection against recurring cancer, and that his health would not be compromised in any way. We pray the Lord sustain his spirit and fill him to overflowing with living waters.
6. Gayle asked for prayer for relief of pain in her legs. We pray that the healing touch of Jesus restore her both physically and spiritually. We also pray for her son's protection and that she have peace.
7. + Nathan asked for a cross because he said he lost the last one. We pray that the cross bless him as he remembers what it stands for.
8. Kristine asked for prayer of protection and well being for her husband, John, who is in jail. We come to you Lord for John- give him your peace and comfort. She asked for healing prayer for her spiritual mentor, Terri Jane, and for two friends, Collin and Tommy who have walking pneumonia and pray for your healing grace.