CITY MISSION PRAYER TABLE, Torre Bissell, November 14, 2019
+ received a small wooden cross made by Denis Adams in North Carolina
199 received a small booklet entitled 199 Promises of God
1. Robert reported that he is back with his wife and that she has a job.
2. Tommy asked for patience to wait for God’s provision, and not seek his own solutions.
3. + Fred asked prayer for guidance to go forward in life.
4. William, we prayed for the conversion of his fiancée, he doesn’t want to be “unequally yoked”.
5. + Horace – continued prayer for healing and restoration of his hand.
6. Setned – he asked for patience to keep going forward.
7. 199 + Jamine – he was attacked by a man with a machete and his thumb was cut. Also he had an operation for a urethral obstruction (and needs a second operation). He confessed his sins and came back to Jesus.
8. Dave –He thanked God for the job he has gotten at the mission. We prayed against the pain in his back and that people would use the opportunities the Mission offers them.
9. Connie as for prayer for the family of Camela who died.
10. 199 + George confessed his sins, accepted Jesus, and the cleansing of his soul. He said, “That’s all there is to it?” He left with a big smile on his face. (First time decision)
11. She was arrested Monday for picking up her dog incorrectly.
12. Taheeda – She is still being hassled by her husband. We prayed for protection and a safe place to live.
13. Jordan – We prayed for strength and healing and good health.
14. ++ Lloyd – We prayed for him and his wife Taheeda to solve their problems.
15. + Joshua – He and his wife’s unborn baby may have a heart condition. We prayed for healing for the baby and for peace for him and his wife.
16. Vincent – He is going through a hard time and his family is stressing him out. He is homeless and has two children.
Then they understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees. Matthew 16:12
Holy Spirit, help us beware of all false teaching and doctrine.
He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Matthew 16:15-16
Jesus, please help us join with Peter in proclaiming your identity.
And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." Matthew 16:19
Father, give us wisdom about what to bind and what to loose.
Also that day they offered great sacrifices, and rejoiced, for God had made them rejoice with great joy; the women and the children also rejoiced, so that the joy of Jerusalem was heard afar off. Nehemiah 12:43
Lord God, cause us to rejoice in you with great joy.
Out of the depths I have cried to You, O LORD; Lord, hear my voice! Let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. Psalm 130:1-2
LORD, out of the depths we cry to you. Hear our prayer for our bishop and this diocese.
I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His word I do hope. Psalm 130:5
LORD, we wait on you and place our hope in your word.
A Word Received: Give thanks for a listening heart. You have heard my word; rejoice in it and in me.