On my way to the prayer table at the City Mission.
Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM." John 8:58 (NKJV)
Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand. Romans 14:4 (NKJV)
For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living. Romans 14:8-9 (NKJV)
for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Romans 14:17 (NKJV)
Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. Psalm 136:1 (NKJV)
Oh, give thanks to the God of gods! For His mercy endures forever. Psalm 136:2 (NKJV)
Oh, give thanks to the Lord of lords! For His mercy endures forever: Psalm 136:3 (NKJV)
A Word Received: Trust me to turn others evil into your good.
CITY MISSION PRAYER TABLE, Chuck Rinaldo, February 13, 2020
+ received cross
1. Lloyd gave a praise the Lord for all God has been doing in his life and he prays that his daughter Lea, and his girlfriend Brenda will come to know the Lord as he does so they will know how much better life is with the Lord in it.
2. Dave - His Uncle Lester, who is 94 and lives in Florida, fell and hit his head. He was taken to the hospital and scans of his head did not show any injury. We thank the Lord for Lester's protection and care. We also pray Lord for Your continued protection and provision of good health on him.
3. + Robert – His wife was murdered a couple of years ago on Valentine's day and he is feeling guilty because of what he did that contributed to the act of retribution. We pray that the hurt and guilt will be covered by the blood of Jesus and that Robert will be able to move forward in his life, especially to forgive himself for what happened. We pray that the Lord will renew his outlook and show him His great love.
4. Daniel asks for the Lord to help him in his daily responsibilities; that he not be so distracted that he goes before what the Lord has for him. We pray that Jesus help him discern what should take priority with Jesus as center.
5. Jasmine asks for prayer to help her from having bad thoughts. We pray against the enemy and pray that Jesus enter her mind with His peace and love.
6. Gregory is still healing from his knee surgery. We pray for complete healing. Also, he asks for prayer that the legal proceeding to resolve his benefits will be finalized so he can receive them.
7. Warren needs a permanent job to provide for his family. He is grateful he knows the Lord and accepts whatever the Lord provides. However, we do pray that the Lord open opportunity for Warren.
8. + - Man asked for a cross. We pray that it remind him of the love that God displayed for him with the sacrifice of His son Jesus.
9. Jordan – We pray that the Lord go before Jordan in all he does to support those who need to know and accept Christ into their lives. We continue to pray for the Lord's strength to fill Jordan with springs of living water to administer his duties at the Mission with the joy of the Lord. Pray for his strength, love, energy, protection and for him to have good health.
10. Randy has a court date and he asks that the Lord go before him, and for the court to be lienant and show mercy. He also asks prayer for his relationship with Karen. He asks for prayer for his health and for a safe place to live.
11. + Tonei – Her mother was killed just yesterday and she is unable to get her and take care of the arrangements since the investigation is ongoing and the police have her body. We pray for the peace of the Lord to help her through this period of stress and grief. We also pray for Tonei's protection and provision so she will be able to have closure.
12. ++++ - Carlos was attacked by three guys who beat him up and he had 5 stitches over his eye. We pray for healing of his physical pain and no permanent damage from the injury. We also pray for his emotional state after being abused, for the Lord's protection and for justice to be done.
13. + Tim asks for prayer for God's help to give him the strength, the determination, the will to resist the temptation to drink. This time he is 11 days clean and we pray that the Lord give him 12 and then 13 and continue to empower him to resist temptation.
14. Gail is very stressed about all that has happened concerning her dogs and she feels that her attorney is not presenting her case because of external pressures that she cannot control. She will be going to court on the 18th and we pray for the Lord to go before her and that she accept in her heart the peace of the Lord.
15. Torre - He is home after a trip to the ER last night with back pain. We pray for relief of pain, for comfort and rest to full recovery.