Wednesday, March 13, 2024

2024 03 13


Psalm, 25:4-5

615 SDA Hymn - Rise Up, O Church of God (Singing w/ Lyrics)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkS3muHNpTk

Psalm 23 New King James Version

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
     Lord, please come and shepherd us for we are wanting more of your presence.

2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.
     Holy Spirit, please help us to find our rest in your love.

3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake.
     Jesus, we are restless till we find our rest in you.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
     Father, the discipline of your word is a rod and a staff to guide us through these perilous times.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.
     Jesus, we meet you weekly at your table and you set us free from fear.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.
     Holy Trinity, One God, you follow closely behind us and come between us and the sins of our past. Thank you.

A Word Received: I Am with you forever. Lay your burdens at my feet. I can carry what you cannot.

Albany Intercessor

No comments: