Sunday, March 17, 2024

2024 03 17

'There is a balm in Gilead'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fcMxI_6xsk

André Rieu - Nearer, My God, to Thee (live in Amsterdam)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1mQT1u_45I

I Am the Bread of Life - Toolan | Notre Dame Folk Choir
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX4uC3a7RC8

O Sacred Head Now Wounded - Fernando Ortega
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgkVTtT-0xg

John 12:24-26 New King James Version
24 Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. 25 He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. 26 If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.
     Jesus, please help me die to myself so that I may produce a fruitful harvest.

John 12:35-36 New King James Version
35 Then Jesus said to them, “A little while longer the light is with you. Walk while you have the light, lest darkness overtake you; he who walks in darkness does not know where he is going. 36 While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light.” These things Jesus spoke, and departed, and was hidden from them.
     Jesus, help me by your Holy Spirit to walk by your light.

Hebrews 5:1-2 New King James Version
1 For every high priest taken from among men is appointed for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins. 2 He can have compassion on those who are ignorant and going astray, since he himself is also subject to weakness.
     Jesus, thank you for having compassion on me a sinner.

Hebrews 5:8 New King James Version
8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.
     Holy Spirit, help me learn obedience through the hard times of life.

Jeremiah 31:31-33 New King James Version
31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the Lord. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
     Father, many in the church haave walked away from the covenant with you. That covenant was a covenant of obedience, and we are a disobedient people. Have mercy on us.

Psalm 51:1-2 New King James Version
1 Have mercy upon me, O God, According to Your lovingkindness; According to the multitude of Your tender mercies, Blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, And cleanse me from my sin.
     Jesus, please wash us with your blood and make us clean again.

Psalm 51:3-4 New King James Version
3 For I acknowledge my transgressions, And my sin is always before me. 4 Against You, You only, have I sinned, And done this evil in Your sight—That You may be found just when You speak, And blameless when You judge.
     Holy Spirit, help me acknowledge my sins before you.

A Word Received: Come to me for my cleansing Holy Spirit to wash you clean.

Albany Intercessor

No comments: