Friday, March 22, 2024

2024 03 22

The Lord's My Shepherd - Stuart Townend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN4tPkX0MG0

'There is a balm in Gilead'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fcMxI_6xsk

For All the Saints - LSB 677 (Te Deum Conference - 2015 MI)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwE6HGXKxzg

John 10:11-18 New King James Version

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.
     Jesus, thank you for laying your life down for me.

12 But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. 13 The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep.
     Holy Spirit, help us recognize hirelings for what they are and flee from them.

14 I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.
     Jesus, thank you for knowing me and still loving me.

15 As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.
     Father, bring every lost sheep who has wandered off into the fold.

17 “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. 18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”
     Jesus, thank you for laying your life down for me.

Hebrews 13:20-21 New King James Version
20 Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
     Holy Spirit, help me find my completeness in Jesus, the great Shepherd of the sheep.

1 Peter 2:25 New King James Version
25 For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.
     Jesus, thank you for being my shepherd.

1 Peter 5:4 New King James Version
4 and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.
     Come soon, Lord Jesus, come soon!

A Word Received: Come to my table and feast on me.

Albany Intercessor

No comments: