Sunday, July 21, 2024

2024 07 21

For All the Saints - LSB 677 (Te Deum Conference - 2015 MI)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwE6HGXKxzg

1 Samuel 2:9 New King James Version
9 He will guard the feet of His saints, But the wicked shall be silent in darkness. “For by strength no man shall prevail.
     Jesus, guard our feet and keep us from slipping.

Psalm 16:3 New King James Version
3 As for the saints who are on the earth, “They are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight.”
     Thank you, Lord, for helping me know some of your saints hear on earth.

Psalm 31:23 New King James Version
23 Oh, love the Lord, all you His saints! For the Lord preserves the faithful, And fully repays the proud person.
     Father, help us show your love to one another.

Psalm 34:9 New King James Version
9 Oh, fear the Lord, you His saints! There is no want to those who fear Him.
     LORD, help me fear you as I ought.

Psalm 85:8 New King James Version
8 I will hear what God the Lord will speak, For He will speak peace To His people and to His saints; But let them not turn back to folly.
     Holy Spirit, help us hearken to your words to us.

Psalm 145:10 New King James Version
10 All Your works shall praise You, O Lord, And Your saints shall bless You.
     Father, we bless you for your mighty works.

Acts 9:13 New King James Version
13 Then Ananias answered, “Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much harm he has done to Your saints in Jerusalem.
     Jesus, even now your saints are suffering at the hands of those who would harm them.

Romans 1:7 New King James Version
7 To all who are in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
     LORD, help us answer your call.

1 Corinthians 1:2 New King James Version
2 To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all who in every place call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
     Jesus, sanctify us and all who are called to be saints.

2 Corinthians 8:3-4 New King James Version
3 For I bear witness that according to their ability, yes, and beyond their ability, they were freely willing, 4 imploring us with much urgency that we would receive the gift and the fellowship of the ministering to the saints.
     Holy Spirit, help us minster to the needs of your people.

Ephesians 1:15 New King James Version
15 Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints,
     Holy Father, help us love one another.

Jude 3 New King James Version
3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.
     Jesus, please help us earnestly contend for the faith that was passed down to us.

A Word Received (10-10-2004): I want you to call My Name. My Name has power to open prison doors. My Name is above every name. There is no other name under Heaven like My Name.

A Word Received: Hear my call and answer it.

Albany Intercessor

No comments: