Sunday, September 15, 2024

2024 09 15



Take Time to be Holy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JSJi6dphrg

What a friend we have in Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmfbsQKRclk

Trust and Obey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GKZcCHYojE

Mark 9:23-24 New King James Version
23 Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.” 24 Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!”
     Holy Spirit, restore to your Church faith and belief.

James 2:1-4 New King James Version
1 My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with partiality. 2 For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings, in fine apparel, and there should also come in a poor man in filthy clothes, 3 and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him, “You sit here in a good place,” and say to the poor man, “You stand there,” or, “Sit here at my footstool,” 4 have you not shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts?
     Jesus, help us truly welcome all you send to us.

James 2:5-9 New King James Version
5 Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him? 6 But you have dishonored the poor man. Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts? 7 Do they not blaspheme that noble name by which you are called? 8 If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you do well; 9 but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors.
     Father, help us welcome the lost and the least.

Isaiah 50:4-5 New King James Version
4 “The Lord God has given Me The tongue of the learned, That I should know how to speak A word in season to him who is weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear To hear as the learned. 5 The Lord God has opened My ear; And I was not rebellious, Nor did I turn away.
     Jesus, please help me speak the word you give me.

Psalm 116:1-2 New King James Version
1 I love the Lord, because He has heard My voice and my supplications. 2 Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.
     LORD, I call on you now to rescue me from this life of sin.

A Word Received: Hear my call to you and come to me.

Albany Intercessor

No comments: