Sunday, September 22, 2024

2024 09 22

When I Survey the Wondrous Cross [Live]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Aq9KISzaAo

Jesus loves me this I know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j3zp9ucgOk

There Is A Redeemer Praise and Harmony Singers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5_PjnrSwLQ

Ezekiel 34:11-16 New King James Version

11 ‘For thus says the Lord God: “Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out.
     Lord GOD, seek me out for I easily lose my way.

12 As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so will I seek out My sheep and deliver them from all the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day.
     Jesus, your flock is being scattered, seek out the lost from where they have wandered.

13 And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land; I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, in the valleys and in all the inhabited places of the country.
     Father, feed you sheep with your word and your Spirit.

14 I will feed them in good pasture, and their fold shall be on the high mountains of Israel. There they shall lie down in a good fold and feed in rich pasture on the mountains of Israel.
     Jesus, bring us into your sheepfold in green pastures.

15 I will feed My flock, and I will make them lie down,” says the Lord God.
     Holy Spirit, help us lie down without fear.

16 “I will seek what was lost and bring back what was driven away, bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong, and feed them in judgment.”
     Lord, seek out the lost and heal the broken and sick. Deal with those who have fattened themselves on the poor.

A Word Received: Come into my sheepfold and find shelter.

Albany Intercessor

No comments: