Tuesday, September 24, 2024

2024 09 24


Sketch by Peter Schoew, Intercessor

Ye Watchers and Ye Holy Ones - LSB 670 (Te Deum Conference - 2015 NE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhNwl9sYn1w

Psalm 11:3 KJV
3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
Free translation: What is a good person to do when things fall apart?

The answer comes in the next verse:
4 The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
Free translation: God is still in charge.

John 19:30 King James Version
30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
2 Timothy 4:7 King James Version
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
A Word Received: I have finished the work I was sent to do. I want you to be able to say the same thing.

Albany Intercessor

No comments: