Monday, October 14, 2024

2024 10 14

CityAlight - There is One Gospel (Live)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmBcTrDu4O4

Psalm 46:10 New King James Version
10 Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!
     Jesus, help me be still in my heart and mind before you.

Numbers 6:25-26 New King James Version
25 The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
26 The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.” ’
     Lord, you have your eye upon me; thank you.

John 14:27 New King James Version
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
     Jesus, help me daily enter into and abide in your peace.

Jude 3 New King James Version
3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.
     Holy Spirit, help me daily contend earnestly for the faith that was delivered to us at the beginning.

A Word Received: Listen to me; I Am speaking to your heart. I will guide you day by day.

Albany Intercessor

No comments: