Tuesday, September 03, 2024

2024 09 03

The Lord's My Shepherd - Stuart Townend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN4tPkX0MG0

Dear Torre,
This prayer came to me this morning as I was thinking about one of our members who is depressed over extended dialysis and diabetes and will be moving to the south of the state for better medical care. It is similar to a Celtic prayer with which I’m familiar, but it’s a little different. May it bless you, too.
Love,
Marilyn

Think on Jesus

Eyes of Christ look upon me.
Ears of Christ listen to me.
Lips of Christ smile upon me.
Mouth of Christ speak peace to me.
Hands of Christ hold me.
Feet of Christ go before me to guide me.
Lap of Christ let me sit on you.
Arms of Christ embrace me.
Heart of Christ love me with your deep love.
Blood of Christ wash over me and through me
     to cleanse me from all my sins.
Body of Christ feed me with your living bread to heal me
     and be with me forever.
Amen. Let it be so.

Marilyn S. Kitler
September 1, 2024

A Word Received: Turn to me in your hour of trial.

Albany Intercessor

No comments: