Wednesday, September 04, 2024

2024 09 04

Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing - story behind the hymn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYx9iDySQxM

Ephesians 3:1-7 New King James Version

1 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles—
     Pray for all who are prisoners for Christ.

2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you,
     Thank you, Father, for the grace given to Paul.

3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already,
     Lord, reveal yourself to us as well.

4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),
     Thank you, Jesus, for revealing yourself to Paul and to us.

5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:
     Thank you, Jesus, for the times we live in and for your Spirit given to the holy apostles and prophets.

6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel,
     Jesus, thank you for making a way for me a Gentile.

7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.
     Holy Spirit, thank you for your grace working in Paul and in us.

A Word Received: I have come to bless you with the knowledge of my love for you. I died for you - rejoice!

Albany Intercessor

No comments: